Premier Mounts PSD-TTS/B Universal Tabletop Stand (Black base)

This universal tabletop stand fits most 32" - 50" LCD/plasma displays. Adjustable mounting arms can be positioned anywhere along vertical chrome posts so you can achieve the perfect viewing height.
Customer Review: Very sturdy stand that does the job I needed for some customization
I needed a way to mount a Sony 40" Z series LCD in my TV cabinet that used to house a 36" CRT. The problem with using the provided TV stand was that it protruded several inches in front of the panel for balance, which meant the TV had to be pushed back into the cabinet restricting the viewing angle from the sides more than I would like. So, I found this stand from Premier Mounts, and mounted the panel facing out the "back" of the stand, and then secured the base with some brackets to my TV cabinet - works great as I now have the TV flush with the front of the cabinet (inset just enough for the doors to close) and have full viewing ability. While another reviewer commented on not having the needed screws, I was impressed with the large variety of mounting screws that were provded in the kit - found some that met my needs for the Sony 40Z4100 fine. There are a couple of horizontal brackets that I am not sure are needed I did have to cut off a portion of one side of the lower mounting arm as it interfered with the input panel on the back of the TV, but this does not reduce the structral strength in any way. The stand is made of very good quality, heavivy duty materials and if for some reason you have misplaced your original table stand this would make an ideal replacement - or a great option for needs like mine above :)
Customer Review: Great Product
This tabletop stand is great. Nice, modern appearance and very sturdy with an adjustable height. My husband assembled it in no time. It fit our 32 inch Sony Bravia perfectly!